[TYPO3] problem adding fields in sr_feuser_register extension

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Apr 11 15:02:16 CEST 2007

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/sr_feuser_register/2.5.6/view/

>> Specially chapter 1.6 ;)
>>
>   HI Klein thanks for your response. but i tried that one but it did
> not work.
> could you tell me what i should do now.

You should do it again and carefully read the section labeled "Extend the
fe_users table" ... ;-)

Or in other words: What's the use of having markers in the HTML template, as
long as there are no corresponding fields in the DB?

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de