[TYPO3] CSS style in Table Properties in RTE

Jeppe Donslund jd at webmasters.dk
Tue Apr 10 15:06:33 CEST 2007

Colud you give me an example?

I have tried to read the RTEhtmlArea manual but the thnigs doesn't seems
to work for de.
I wrote this in the page TS

RTE.classesTable = csc-frame-frame1, csc-frame-frame2, tableWithBorder
RTE.classes {
    csc-frame-frame1 {
       name = Tabel med ramme
       value = font:bold; color:blue; background-color: #000000;
    }
    csc-frame-frame2 {
       name = Tabel uden ramme
       value = font:bold; color:blue; background-color: #000000;
    }
    tableWithBorder {
       name = Tabel uden ramme
       value = font:bold; color:blue; background-color: #000000;
    }
}

My names are show in table properties, but the stylesheet doesn't work.