[TYPO3] weird url injection

Debbie typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Tue Apr 10 14:43:56 CEST 2007

Hi all,

First of all, thank you for your responses!

I have checked some settings again and again... I have reuploaded every file again to make sure that the source files are clean...

- My config.baseUrl = http://my.website.com

- config.Linkvars = L (for the 3 languages I have on my website) is present...

- that weird reference seems to be added to every link I have (after searching again in google analytics) but when adding it to the url of my website, just the same page appears

I still find it strange and cannot seem to find the error.... It still seems to happen, for now I can only keep an eye on things I guess...

I'm almost giving up...

Thanks,

Debbie