[TYPO3] New Extension: PMK SlimBox (LightBox clone)

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue Apr 10 13:03:30 CEST 2007

Hi Matthias.
The Typoscript for tt_content is very special, as it checks if Click_enlarge
is enabled (which you don't need) and if it should use lightbox or a regular
link. You should take a look at the static tt_news setup, which is a bit
simpler.
So your code should look something like this:

-- cut --
### TS code ###
videoImageProc = IMAGE
videoImageProc.file.width = 200
videoImageProc {
 imageLinkWrap >
 imageLinkWrap = 1
 imageLinkWrap {
    enable = 1

    # Add new typolink wrapping code
    typolink {
      # This returns a link, pointing to the path + name of the original
image.
      # or to the path + name of the resized lightbox image (if maxH or maxW
is reached.)
      parameter.cObject = IMG_RESOURCE
      parameter.cObject.file.import.data = TSFE:lastImageInfo|origFile
      parameter.cObject.file.maxW = {$styles.content.imgtext.slimbox.maxW}
      parameter.cObject.file.maxH = {$styles.content.imgtext.slimbox.maxH}

      # Add the "rel" attribute needed to activate the lightbox effect.
      ATagParams = rel="lightbox"
      ATagParams.override = rel="lightbox[sb{field:uid}]"
      ATagParams.override.if.isTrue = {$plugin.tt_news.slimbox.navigable}
      ATagParams.insertData = 1
    }
  }
}