[TYPO3] Why is header date not in the csc-header div

Roelof Wobben rwobben at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 21:06:09 CEST 2007

Hello,

A part from my outputfile looks like this :

<!--  Header: [begin] -->
?</h1>
		<!--  Header date: [begin] -->
		<!--  Header date: [end] -->

My css looks like this :

div.csc-header {
text-align:center;
padding-left: 3em;
font-family: Verdana, "Lucida Grande", Tahoma, Helvetica;
font-size : 20px ;
}

div.csc-header h1.csc-firstHeader {
font-family: Verdana, "Lucida Grande", Tahoma, Helvetica;
font-size : 20px;
font-Weight : normal ;
}

div.csc-header p.csc-header-date {
float: right; font-family: Verdana, "Lucida Grande", Tahoma, Helvetica;
font-style : normal ; font-size : 20px;
}

If a look with firebug it looks like that header-date is not in the
csc-header div.
I need that because i want to put both on the same line.

What went wrong here ?

Regards,

Roelof