[TYPO3] Using csstidy in T3 possible?

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Mon Apr 9 11:24:40 CEST 2007

Andreas Balzer schrieb:
>> Hi!
>> Short: I would like to use csstidy on my website. Is that possible
>> with T3?
>> More detailed: I have set up a page type (&type=1) that contatins my
>> css. I would like to pass this css page through tidy before it is
>> cached. Is this possible?
>>
>> Greetings
>> Andreas
> any news on this topic?
Hi!
well I have some news on the topic now ;)
In some hours TER will have rendered my (first) extension csstidy (in
it's first stable version).
You'll find it here as soon as TER has rendered it:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/abcsstidy/1.0.0/

It'll offer you the possibility to chose on a per template basis,
whether you want to parse the template with CSSTidy and what paramaters
you want to use.

Have fun :)

Notice: All versions below 1.0.0 do not work!

Andreas