[TYPO3] mask

Miroslav Monkevic miroslav at monkevic.info
Thu Apr 5 13:39:11 CEST 2007

Hi,

Bas van der Togt wrote:
> Your are right!
> But now the text is white. How can i make the text black?
> I tried fontColor = #000000 and black, but that's no working.

You never give up (like Tapio) . This is good! :)

> Do you know why?

I already answered that: because your text is a mask. This way, for any
fontColor  you define for it, resulting text color will be {$bgColor}
with different level of transparency.
There are many ways to achieve the effect you want. For example you can
put text into bgImg:

tt_content.image.20.1.file >
tt_content.image.20.1.file {
  import.current = 1
  width.field = imagewidth

  m.mask = GIFBUILDER
  m.mask {
        # Here we create a dynamic mask with the exact same
        # dimensions as the actual image, but with rounded corners
    XY = [10.w],[10.h]
    format = gif
        # Since the "XY" parameter doesn't have stdWrap, we "find"
        # the size by simply loading the original image again.
    10 = IMAGE
    10.file {
      import.current = 1
      width.field = imagewidth
      maxW = {$styles.content.imgtext.maxW}
      maxW.override.data = register:maxImageWidth
      maxWInText = {$styles.content.imgtext.maxWInText}
      maxWInText.override.data = register:maxImageWidthInText
    }
        # Create a white box that fills the entire area
    20 = BOX
    20.dimensions = 0,0,[10.w],[10.h]
    20.color = #FFFFFF
        # Add Top-Left corner mask
    30 = IMAGE
    30.file = {$imagePath}cornermask_tl.gif
    30.align = l,t
        # Add Top-Right corner mask
    40 = IMAGE
    40.file = {$imagePath}cornermask_tr.gif
    40.align = r,t
        # Add Bottom-Left corner mask
    50 = IMAGE
    50.file = {$imagePath}cornermask_bl.gif
    50.align = l,b
        # Add Bottom-Left corner mask
    60 = IMAGE
    60.file = {$imagePath}cornermask_br.gif
    60.align = r,b

    70 = BOX
    70.dimensions = 0,60,190,20
    70.color = green

  }

    # The fastest method (recommended) is using a static image, like this:
    #m.bgImg = {$imagePath}clear.gif
    # But it can also be done dynamically, like this:
  m.bgImg = GIFBUILDER
  m.bgImg {
        # Here we create a dynamic bgMask
        # Dimensions of this image WILL BE THE SAME AS MASK'S
    XY = [5.w],[5.h]
    format = gif

    5 < tt_content.image.20.1.file.m.mask.10

    10 = BOX
    10.dimensions = 0,0,[5.w],[5.h]
    10.color = {$bgColor}

    80 = TEXT
    80.text.cObject < tt_content.image.20.1.altText
    80.offset = 15,75
    80.fontColor = red

  }
}