[TYPO3] jp_pageteaser

Denyer Ec denyerec at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 23:40:05 CEST 2007

Have you added the static template to your main template (As you have
to do with css_styled_content etc) and have you got something like
this in the main template TS SETUP:

plugin.tx_jppageteaser_pi1.defaultValues.setDefaultValuesOnPageCreation = 1

The new pageteaser works slightly differently, creating records from
which the teaser information is drawn. You need to ensure, if you want
"dynamic" operation, that such records are set to be created on page
creation.

I may be mistaken but I think if you already HAVE a load of pages, you
*may* need to manually create the teaser records, but I am not very
sure.

Sorry I can't be of more help!
Denyerec

-------