[TYPO3] Preview, draft ws and sr_language_menu

Pascal Cramer pascal at spambegone.roguesheep.nl
Tue Apr 3 23:00:36 CEST 2007

Francois Suter wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> If a (language-restricted) editor tries to preview the work he has
>> done, the
>> language switch does not work; it submits the page but does noit
>> switch for the
>> selected language: the default language is the only one being
>> displayed in this
>> mode.
>> It makes no difference whether we use the 'View' module or the preview
>> button
>> (which also shows the current version)
>>
>> Does anyone have a clue as to where the cause of this lies?
>> I am using the correct extension for language switching in this setup?
>> We are running 4.0.4 and sr_language_menu 1.2.4.
>
> I can't reproduce that behavior. As far as I can tell, sr_language_menu
> passes all the right parameters for switching language all the while
> staying in the workspace preview.
>
> I'm running TYPO3 4.1.1 and sr_language_menu 1.2.4.
>
> Sorry.
Hi Francois,

thanks for looking into it.
What are the parameters on your side that are passed in the preview mode?
For me it's:
index.php?id=485&no_cache=1&L=2&no_cache=1&ADMCMD_view=1&ADMCMD_editIcons=1
(with Realurl disabled)
With L=2 being the alternative language I want to see.
Even with my admin account it does not work.

Regards,
Pascal