[TYPO3] FE Admin Panel doesn't work with Realurl

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 16:21:37 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 4/3/07, Christine Rochelt <christine at rochelt.info> wrote:
> When frontend editing is activated and I click on the plus symbol of the admin panel I am redirected to my starting page and the admin panel disappears.
>
> There was a bug reported for TYPO3 Version 4.0 (http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermai...ay/024681.html) with a similar behavior. Should be fixed with Version 4.0.1 though.
>
> Installation on my server: TYPO3 4.0.2, REALURL 1.1.4
> I'm happy about any hint!

Two things:

1. Version 4.0.2 may be a security risk unless you have deleted or
patched the version of htmlarearte that it shipped with [1]

2. I can't reproduce your problem on 4.0.5, 4.1 or 4.1.1--admin panel
behaviour, as far as I can see, is to switch from realurl style urls
back to 'index.php?id=63&...' style urls.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/

[1] http://news.typo3.org/news/article/typo3-security-bulletin-typo3-20061220-1-remote-command-execution-in-typo3/