[TYPO3] How to Replace Database

Benjamin Todd b.todd at emnet.co.uk
Tue Apr 3 15:56:28 CEST 2007

Actually, I have just found a way for me to migrate Typo3 installations
last week.

The Big Dump importer - http://www.ozerov.de/bigdump.php - will let you
import big SQL files.

HTH,

Ben :)

------------------------
Benjamin Todd
Linux Web Developer

b.todd at emnet.co.uk
EMNET, PO Box 559, Nottingham, NG1 3LB
Tel:  +44 (0)115 956 8260
Fax: +44 (0)115 956 8264

www.emnet.co.uk
Company Registration No. 3144383 - VAT No. 694 620 609 - Registered
Office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham NG1 5BS

www.emnetsolutions.co.uk
Company Registration No. 05384178 - VAT No. 856 671 781 - Registered
office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BS