[TYPO3] How to Replace Database

Nate Russell webmaster at int-res.com
Tue Apr 3 14:35:26 CEST 2007

Nate Russell wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'm sure this is easy for the more experienced but I need help replacing
> a database. About a year ago I set up a copy of my website on my local
> machine so I can experiment with a few things. After a few false starts
> I finally got it up and running. Now I would like to replace the local
> database with a copy of my recent backup from the live server.
>
> Doing this with the initial install tool was easy enough but I'm having
> problems doing this with the Database Analyser.
>
> What is the proper way of doing this?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Nate

Sorry I just read that again and I realize I could have provided more
info. I'm running Mac OS X 10.4 and the sql file I'm trying to import is
  390MB. When I select IMPORT in the Database Analyser, I get the
following:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
/Library/WebServer/Documents/typo3_src-3.8.1/typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_install.php
on line 606

What are some ways to get around this?

Thank you. Sorry about being unclear.

Nate