[TYPO3] click enlargement: cannot display ?

Asbjoern Morell atmorell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 21:38:29 CEST 2007

Hello.

When I click an image - my browser hangs for about 1 min, and then output
the error below. Strange thing is that if I copy the link and open it in my
browser the big image shows. I am using realurl..

Any ideas? Google gave me nothing about this.

Best regards.
Asbjørn Morell.

      Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

         Most likely causes:
        a.. You are not connected to the Internet.
        b.. The website is encountering problems.
        c.. There might be a typing error in the address.

         What you can try: