[TYPO3] quixplorer: Unable to open directory

Anders Tillbeck at at opengate.dk
Mon Apr 2 13:14:35 CEST 2007

Hi
I have had this error twice now but cannot find a solution even when
doing a search.

If I use the quickplorer it can remember where I where last time and it
will start in that folder. But if I have deleted that folder since I was
there with the quickplorer last time then the quixplorer will still try
to show that deleted folder and will end up throwing an error.

It will say:
Quixplorer
Error!
Unable to open directory.

Does anyone know where to edit a file or other to reset the quicplorer?
I have tried to reinstall the quixplorer and to  delete all cache files
but with no luck. I can delete the user and recreate it then it will
work again... Is there another way?

BR. Anders
Typo3 4.1
Quixplorer 1.7.0