[TYPO3] Error in tree.js?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Mon Apr 2 12:52:16 CEST 2007

Florian Seirer kirjoitti:
 > After further review I found out that it happens only when I click in
the collapse icons. Clicking the expand icon worked fine. But now I ran
out of expand icons to test that. :-\

 > Here's the list of extensions that are currently installed:

...,t3skin_improved,

 > Most of them don't relate to the BE page tree, I think.

*one* relates with. t3skin_improved *does* affect page/file tree!
Please uninstall it and test then. Changes to JavaScript in
t3skin_improved might be buggy.
Anyway this is the *only* plugin, which changes JavaScript handlings in
pagetree/filetree!