[TYPO3] Error in tree.js?

Florian Seirer florian.seirer at tirol.gv.at
Mon Apr 2 09:46:59 CEST 2007

Hi list!

I just tried to click on the plus/minus icons in the page tree (page or
list module, doesn't matter) to expand/collapse my page tree.

But as a result I get the following error message from firebug:

uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code:
0x80004003 (NS_ERROR_INVALID_POINTER)
[nsIDOMHTMLDivElement.removeChild]" nsresult: "0x80004003
(NS_ERROR_INVALID_POINTER)" location: "JS frame ::
http://localhost/typo3/tree.js :: anonymous :: line 51" data: no]

I haven't changed tree.js since installing TYPO3, and it's not skin
related either, I guess.

I'm using TYPO3 4.1 on a Windows XAMPP installlation (php 5.0.5, mysql
4.1.16, apache 2.0.54)

Any ideas?

Greetings,
Flo