[TYPO3] Lumophpinclude - local/url - relative paths?

Anna Nees AnnaN at tekotago.ac.nz
Mon Apr 2 00:33:00 CEST 2007

Our Typo3 website has a lot of pages which use PHP files.

Currently we are using PHP includes, and accessing the files using the "URL via HTTP" option - eg. http://blah.blah.blah/includes/example.php?animal=bear

Ideally we would like this to access the local php files, or at least use a relative path to find them (so the testing/development/live versions all access their respective php pages).  We have tried using the "Local script" option but have been unsuccessful in adding parameters (eg. ?animal=bear).

We are all relatively new to Typo3, so it's not unlikely that we're missing something obvious, but we would really appreciate if someone could advise what the best way to do this is?

Many thanks!