[TYPO3] MySQL errors on every page

robin niemeyer robin.niemeyer at gmx.net
Sun Apr 1 14:45:21 CEST 2007

Hi Tom,

nice site!

The bug description says that the error occurs because something on your
site is looking for something that doesn't exist ("Because there is
nothing in the database which can be selected"), which means you might
have an empty database table.

Sounds like an extension problem, i.e. you might have installed an
extension which expects some data in a certain table, but doesn't find any.

So a possible solution/error tracking might be:
- uninstall some recent installed extensions, one by another, and look
if the error still occurs
- have a look at your database with phpmyadmin and look out for empty
tables and/or empty columns created by an extension

Hope this helps
Robin