[TYPO3] [Typo3-calendar] Request for translations, manual & tutorial writers.

Mario Matzulla mario.melanie at arcor.de
Fri Sep 29 18:05:15 CEST 2006

Hi everyone,

I know there has been a thread from writer who wanted to help writing
good manuals and tutorials - here comes YOUR chance :)

Due to the fact that extension writing is fun but documention not for
some people and vice versa I'm calling for people who love to document
and want to help others through creating excellent manuals and/or
tutorial for the calendar base (cal) extension.

Besides that we had problems with our translation file: it wasn't utf-8
coded and we have lost many translation. I'm really sorry and I want to
appologize for that to all of you who have helped us with translations :(
But we don't want to leave it that way, thats why I'm also calling for
translations.
These are the files we need a translation for:
controller/locallang.xml [1]
locallang.xml [2]
locallang_db.xml [3]
locallang_tca.xml [4]

And if you like, the context sensitive help files:
locallang_csh_txcalcal.xml [5]
locallang_csh_txcalcat.xml [6]
locallang_csh_txcalevent.xml [7]
locallang_csh_txcalexceptionevent.xml [8]
locallang_csh_txcalexceptioneventgroup.xml [9]
locallang_csh_txcallocation.xml [10]
locallang_csh_txcalorganizer.xml [11]

Please make sure that you use these file links, because they are
pointing to the latest version of those files and save the files in an
utf-8 format.

Thank you
Mario

[1]