[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register won't save profile

Nagita Karunaratne Nagita.k at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 14:45:51 CEST 2006

Daniel Selinger wrote:
> Oh, I have a nearly similar problem:
> On the 'edit profile' page the current user data isn't displayed.
> Is this a configuration error from my side or is this a bug...
>
> I'm interessed in a solution too...
>

> 2006/9/29, Nagita Karunaratne <Nagita.k at gmail.com>:
>>
>> The extension sr_feuser_register will not let me save an edited profile.
>>
>> I have checked everything and it all looks in order
>>
>> Has anyone come across this issue?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Nagita

Did you set permissions on the *page* to the second group? I had to
follow the manual exactly for this to work.

I solved my problem by removing all unneeded configurations parameters
from my template. One of those must have been wrong.

I have this in my Template CONSTANTS:

# ----------  front-end user registration CONSTANTS -----------

css.sr_feuser = fileadmin/templates/usrreg/css/sr_feuser_register.css

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1 {
    file.templateFile =
fileadmin/templates/usrreg/tx_srfeuserregister_pi1_css_tmpl.html

    # --- sysfolder where FE users are contained ---
    pid = 347

    # --- different groups: unprivilaged users ---
    userGroupUponRegistration = 10

    # --- different groups: privilaged users ---
    userGroupAfterConfirmation = 11

    # --- page ID of page with login box and FE registration (Login) --
    loginPID = 346

    # --- page ID of second page with FE registration (Register Page) --
    registerPID = 348

    # --- page ID of third page with FE registration (Edit Page) --
    editPID = 349

    # --- page ID of fourth page with FE registration (Confirm Page) --
    confirmPID = 350

    formFields = username, password, gender, first_name,last_name,
email, address, city, zip, telephone, fax, title, company,
www,module_sys_dmail_html, image, disable, comments
    requiredFields = username,password,first_name,last_name,email,comments
}

-Nagita