[TYPO3] ch_lightem and md5 problem
andrew at theandrewunderground.com
Fri Sep 29 06:15:29 CEST 2006
Christoph Buchli wrote:
> Hi out there
> I have a problem with the extension manager:
> I upgraded to typo3 4.0.2 (with 4.0.0 I only set up the page and did some little things).
> After that, I experienced that the Extension Manager didn't work anymore 'cause he hadn't enough memory.
> So I tried to install ch_lightem. Installation works fine, but now _here_ is the problem:
> When I want to "Import extensions", next to the "Retrieve/Update" button, I see this:
> '(last update: 2006-06-16 12:50)'
> Now, I try to update the list, but I get:
> 'The extension list has not changed remotely, it has thus not been fetched.'
i had a similar problem when i upgraded from 3.8.1 to 4.0.2
when i tried to search for an extension in ter, it would say
The extension list has not changed remotely, it has thus not been fetched
and find no matches for any search string.
i gave up (was only a test site ) and installed from scratch...
More information about the TYPO3-english