[TYPO3] ch_lightem and md5 problem

Christoph Buchli christoph.buchli at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 14:27:27 CEST 2006


Hi out there

I have a problem with the extension manager:
I upgraded to typo3 4.0.2 (with 4.0.0 I only set up the page and did some little things).
After that, I experienced that the Extension Manager didn't work anymore 'cause he hadn't enough memory.
So I tried to install ch_lightem. Installation works fine, but now _here_ is the problem:

When I want to "Import extensions", next to the "Retrieve/Update" button, I see this:
'(last update: 2006-06-16 12:50)'
Now, I try to update the list, but I get:
'The extension list has not changed remotely, it has thus not been fetched.'

When I now go to "Check TER2 for updates" I see:
'(Letztes Update: 2006-09-28 13:08)'
And an update successes here! But under "Import extensions" it still shows the old date.
There and if I try to look up for an extension (as described in the manual of ch_lightem), I get a list
of about 5 extensions, instead of the lots of extensions shown by the screenshot in the manual [1]

Well, I tried to delete typo3temp/extensions.xml.gz and to run update again. After a few times, this worked.
Now I have as date of the last update under "Import extensions":
(last update: 2006-09-28 13:34)

But it still shows me only about 5 Frontend Plugins.

Yes, I did have check "Enable unsupported extensions:" under settings, and I did have tried to select a
specific mirror instead of "Random".
Nothing changed.


[1] http://typo3.org/typo3temp/pics/a94e9a1811.jpg 


Facts that may be useful:

Errors in ch_lightem (found in the Extension-Manager):

Class names:	
em_tslib_pibase
ux_SC_mod_tools_em_index
tx_chlem_modfunc1	

Code warnings:
(developer-relevant)	

No XCLASS inclusion code found in file "class.em_tslib_pibase.php"
The XCLASS filename-key "typo3conf/ext/ch_lightem/ux_index.php" was different from "ext/ch_lightem/ux_index.php" which it should have been!
The XCLASS filename-key "ext/ch_lightem/modfunc/class.tx_chlem_updatecheck.php" was different from "ext/ch_lightem/modfunc1/class.tx_chlem_modfunc1.php" which it should have been!	

Naming annoyances:
(developer-relevant)		
classname:
0	em_tslib_pibase
1	tx_chlem_modfunc1

classfilename:
0	class.em_tslib_pibase.php
1	class.tx_chlem_modfunc1.php

#------------#

Warning that I get, when I try to import an extension:

Warning: mysql_free_result(): 215 is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/www/web123/html/cb/typo3conf/ext/ch_lightem/ux_index.php on line 728
(Displayed at the top of the EM-window.)

I hope anyone has an idea.

Thanks a lot, even for reading until here ;)

regards,
christoph

Site: http://cubitus.ch/



More information about the TYPO3-english mailing list