[TYPO3] sr_email_subscribe not sending emails

Nagita Karunaratne Nagita.k at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 10:39:44 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I am trying to get sr_email_subscribe to work.

On an instance (which can send test email from the Install Module) I
added the sr_email_subscribe plugin.

Then added the following to the template CONSTANTS section:

plugin.tx_sremailsubscribe {

   email = admin at xxxxxxxxx.com
   pid = 288
   registerPID = 292
   editPID = 293
   infomailPID =
   confirmPID = 293
   confirmInvitationPID =
}

The sysfolder has id = 288
and the page the plugin is on has id = 292
and the confirm page has id = 293

The sites has nothing else on it; I am testing this extension.

The problem is that it does not send any emails.

I have another site on the same instance that has the
da_newsletter_subscription extension with works well so I know email is
getting through.