[TYPO3] Slow query

Lukas lukasnoname at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 09:39:28 CEST 2006

Hi Daniel

Thanks for your response. Here's the output when I run the query with
EXPLAIN:

Daniel Schledermann wrote:

[ Ändra ] [ Utan SQL-förklaring ] [ Skapa PHP-kod ]

table 	type 	possible_keys 	key 	key_len 	ref 	rows 	Extra
ISEC 	ref 	joinkey,rl0,rl0_2 	rl0_2 	4 	const 	1261 	Using where; Using
index; Using temporary; Using f...
IR 	ref 	PRIMARY,wid 	PRIMARY 	4 	ISEC.phash 	178 	Using index
IW 	eq_ref 	PRIMARY 	PRIMARY 	4 	IR.wid 	1 	Using where

Utskriftsvänlig visningUtskriftsvänlig visnin