[TYPO3] 'Symlinking' on Windows to reduce eAccelerator mem load?

Joerg Wagner - DigiLog multimedia usenet at digilog.de
Thu Sep 28 09:11:21 CEST 2006

Hello world!

Situation:
Several Typo3 installations in different Virtual Hosts on a WAMP system.
eAccelerator for PHP is installed.

Task:
Join the identical source directories of all Typo3 installations so that
eAccelerator caches them all only once (and thus preserves shared memory).

Is there a way to do this? I guess on *nix this would be done by symlinking.
There is actually a similar method on Windows called junctions, but I am
quite sure that these are so transparent to eAccelerator that it will treat
them as different paths and will not recognize that they lead to the same
source directory.

Any ideas are very welcome!
--
Cheers,