[TYPO3] typoscript editor

Andrew Henson andy at elaptics.co.uk
Wed Sep 27 20:04:18 CEST 2006

On 2006-09-26 21:56:13 +0100, Olivier Dobberkau
<olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de> said:

> in Beitrag mailman.1.1159290868.3999.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
> schrieb Andrew Davis unter andrew at theandrewunderground.com am 26.09.2006
> 19:16 Uhr:
>
>> will look into syntax highlighting for textmake. I wonder if anyone has
>> done one already?
>
> Somebody did that..
>
> http://elaptics.wordpress.com/2006/04/08/easier-editing-of-typoscript/
>
> Olivier

That'd be me then :)

It appears that quite a few people have been downloading it lately so I
assume there must be some level of interest in it.  I originally
knocked it together quickly for my own use for some of the main things
I do with TS.  I've made a few changes to it, that I haven't uploaded
to my site but I thought that perhaps now would be a good time to ask
anyone who's using/used it for suggestions to improve it and make it a
bit more complete.

Perhaps we could/should create a separate thread somewhere here to
discuss anything people would like to see in it, and feel free to send
me any improvements or additions you have made to your copies of the
bundle and I'll collate them into a single coherent bundle and look to
get it into the main TextMate repository to make it easy for any
TextMate users to get it and keep it updated.

Andy