[TYPO3] Slow query

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Wed Sep 27 19:45:20 CEST 2006

Hi!

Please, write your full name next time. This is required by mailing list
rules.

Lukas wrote:
> My web hotel gave me an alert for a slow SQL query that took 16 seconds.
> When I ran the same question in PHPmyAdmin, it took 6 seconds, which is
> shorter but still pretty long.

It depends on current load.

> I guess the query came from macina-searchbox. How can I speed it up?

It comes from indexed search extension. macina_searchbox is just
interface to indexed search.

> Here's the query:

You can try moving these tables to innodb engine, this may speed up it
but not much. Unfortunately, indexed search is really slow and there is
no solution currently for performance problem.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs