[TYPO3] templavoila - AJAX enabled :)

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Wed Sep 27 19:42:08 CEST 2006

Hi!

Charles Coleman wrote:
> I am dying to know if there is any active work for "drag n drop" of content
> items in TV yet?  Sometimes it get quite tedious rearranging things and this
> could definately speed it up.

Hm, why asking here and not in templavoila list?

What does it mean: "drag n drop" of content items? And what ajax has to
do with it?

Why do you think ajax will speed up templavoila? Any
prototypes/benchmarks already? I am asking because you said
"definitely". You must have something under these words, do you?

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs