[TYPO3] typoscript or flexform

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Wed Sep 27 19:36:33 CEST 2006

Hi!

Nagita Karunaratne wrote:
> Is it more appropriate to add extensions using typoscript in the SETUP
> or to add the plugin directly from the back-end and configure it using
> its flexforms?
>
> Flexforms are easier but typoscript would be easier to understand later.

You should provide both. Reason is simple: if extension cannot be
confogured with ts, it is hard to insert from ts template. However if it
is configured only with ts, not many people will use it because
convinient configuration is also important.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs