[TYPO3] Ext. to make reservations in a calendar?

Charles Coleman c.coleman at rapidfyre.net
Wed Sep 27 17:51:10 CEST 2006

I would definately use the cal extension!  There is no doubt in my mind it
is the best available option.  Mario is actively working on it and has a
very active dedicated newsgroup to the extension where you can post
questions like this... typo3.projects.calendar.

news:mailman.1.1159352217.24757.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...