[TYPO3] Commerce Payment Capabilities

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Wed Sep 27 14:49:24 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker a écrit :

> Directly in tt_products or via tx_paymentlib? I didn't undertstand who
> needs funding for what. Generally I'm not too keen on depenmdencies, but
> I think that TYPO3 should really have only one payment library.

Some code is a module inside of tt_products needed to connect to the
tx_paymentlib. The work on this code and also for the Payment Library
itself has not been fully paid yet.
Only the DIBS is standalone inside of tt_products.

All other payment extensions do not have a connection to tt_products.

Greets,

Franz