[TYPO3] Commerce Payment Capabilities

Tonni Aagesen goes.to at dev.null
Wed Sep 27 11:18:06 CEST 2006

Ryan Hayle wrote:

> I see that several people currently have working shops setup using the
> Commerce extension, so it must be usable.  I am wondering how they have
> setup payment solutions.  I see it has code for this, but does Paypal
> support work right now?  Are any other payment gateways supported?  I
> realize most of the development is in Europe, but if there is any U.S.
> payment gateway that actually works with Commerce, I would very much
> like to test out the latest version.  I appreciate your help.

Being the maintainer of tx_paymentlib - a sort of meta-api for payment
gateways/methods - I've contacted both tt_products and commerce offering
  to help with implementing tx_paymentlib into their work.

As far as I understand, Franz Holzinger still needs funding, and the
commerse guys have not responded yet.

Currently, there is only one gateway supporting tx_paymentlib (the
german ipayment), but this will change soon. I know that paypal support
is being work on, and quickpay (danish gateway) will follow shortly. If
anyone is considering the add support, please let me know and I'll
asists in any way I can.

--
Regards
Tonni Aagesen