[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register confirm link

Ced cedlhr at ifrance.com
Wed Sep 27 02:59:30 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm new to typo3 and I've a problem with sr_feuser_register extension.

All is all right excpet for the confirm link. The mail say :

"To confirm your membership please click on this link:
[...]index.php?id=38&tx_srfeuserregister_pi1[rU]=3&tx_srfeuserregister_pi1
[cmd]=setfixed&tx_srfeuserregister_pi1
[sFK]=APPROVE&fD[_FIELDLIST]=uid%252Cpid%252Cusergroup&fD[usergroup]=&fD[disable]=1&tx_srfeuserregister_pi1
[aC]=b66ddc4c
Or copy and paste it into your browser"

and the link do not give the expected result.

Is anybody can help me ?