[TYPO3] RealURL multisite problem

Xander Damen xander at roquin.nl
Tue Sep 26 12:08:31 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have a problem with the typo3 and realurl.

My pagetree is the following:

Home site 1
- News
    - List

Home site 2
 - News
     - List

Both trees (of course) generate the same url (with the exception of the
base). I can view the page "News" of both trees, but not the "List" page
inside "Home site 2"
Since viewing "News" works, it does not seem to be a problem with the
realurl configuration, since it uses the root pageid. Viewing the URL info
for "List" in the backend displays the correct root pageid.

Any ideas if this is a mistake in my realurl configuration or a bug in the
extension?

Thanks,

Xander