[TYPO3] Remove all HTML?

Fabian König Fabian.Koenig at gmx.net
Tue Sep 26 10:51:13 CEST 2006

Hi.

I try to use a plaintext-template for Direct Mail.

Atm. I use svo_tvplaintext (0.0.2) to remove all HTML-tags in the
tt_content-output.

Here's my TypoScript to remove most of the HTML-Code:
===>===
[globalVar = GP:ptext > 0]
   # Remove title-tag, etc.
   config.disableAllHeaderCode = 1
   # Remove HTML in content-area
   tt_content < lib.alt_plaintext.renderObj
[end]
===<===

But:
I don't know how to remove ALL HTML-Tags in the plaintext,
so i get something like that:

===>===
<!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--><!--DMAILER_SECTION_BOUNDARY_-->
NAM LACINIA PURUS EGET RISUS
Praesent egestas lacinia pede Fusce euismod nisl ut lacus Praesent egestas
lacinia pede Aenean in lectus id elit vehicula fermentum Duis vel lorem
sit amet turpis vehicula faucibus Vivamus lacinia diam sit amet diam Cras
malesuada quam eget nibh accumsan rutrum Duis vel lorem sit amet turpis
vehicula faucibus Nam lacinia purus eget risus.
Nam lacinia purus eget risus.. Nam lacinia purus eget risus!
<!--DMAILER_SECTION_BOUNDARY_END--><!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->
===<===
(Still HTML-Code and <!--...--> there..)

This is the map-point in my TV-Template for normal-content:
===>===
===<===
(The mappoint-container isn't removed.)

QUESTION: How can i remove that HTML and the "<!--...-->"?

I hope you understand my problem, 'cause my english is a little bit
bad.. uhm.. very very bad :P

Thanks.

Best regards.
Fabian