[TYPO3] How Can I eliminate T3s comments?

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue Sep 26 09:10:04 CEST 2006

J.L. Reid schrieb:
> I understand the issue with the ending feed tag.  However, in Firefox, as well as with online validators, I'm getting a feed error at the beginning of the feed.
>
> "XML Parsing Error: no element found
> Location: http://www.trianglebusinessintermediaries.com/index.php?id=33&type=555
> Line Number 38, Column 3:"

When I open the source and go to line 38 I am at the end of the file. You
may think it's the beginning because the validators miss the closing
</feed> which is opened at the beginning.

tt_content.stdWrap.prefixComment >
tt_content.stdWrap.dataWrap >

The dataWrap creates the anchor (<a name=""></a>) which you should also
remove from your output.

Masi