[TYPO3] too much space between title and content in all content elements

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 22:12:47 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 9/25/06, Tim Loenders <tloenders at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am afraid I can't do that right now, but will have to do that later. Do
> you know where i can change this style for now?

It's going to be difficult--the table surrounding your h1 has a height
of 20 pixels hardcoded into it, and you've got a spacer gif below it
with a height of 5 pixels.

You can try something like this (quick, but a poor solution):

.csc-header table { height:auto; }
.csc-header img { display:none; }

Or, you can find the wraps in the TS object browser and remove them
altogether (I can't point you directly to them since I have no sites
using anything but css-styled content). This is a better solution, but
IMO, it this also represents an investment of time that would be
better spent on migrating away from TYPO3's old-style (now deprecated
and unsupported) 'Content Default' rendering scheme.

-Christopher