[TYPO3] How Can I eliminate T3s comments?

J.L. Reid jlreid at reidwrite.com
Mon Sep 25 17:27:19 CEST 2006

When you look at the source for a page rendered by Typo3 one thing you'll see is numerous comments detailing from where content elements are being collected.

My problem, right now, with this, is I'm using xml_contentrendering and gsttopcontent to create rss feeds.  Whenever I try to validate the resulting feed, items in T3's comments seem to throw up errors.

Here is the url for one feed: http://www.trianglebusinessintermediaries.com/index.php?id=33&type=555.  It's currently formatted as an Atom feed, but I'm getting two errors that won't allow it to validate.

1) are these comment's necessary?  2) if not, how easy is it to remove them altogether?

Thanks for your help, again.

-jlr1001