[TYPO3] Tutorial documents

Marco Gonzalez marco4t3 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 14:41:40 CEST 2006

Hello,

I would like to run through the tutorials "Go Live", "Modern Template Building", and "Futuristic Template Building".  The tutorials refer to downloadable examples.  I'm not able to find any of them on the Typo3.org website.  Oh, I did find Modern Template Building from the Netherlands, but I would like to find the english version.  Could someone please point me to the location of those files, or email me the files if you happen to have them?

Cheers,
Marco