[TYPO3] Text w/image: list of links - maximum length

Claudio claudio.strizzolo at ru.bbishts.infn.it
Mon Sep 25 14:30:04 CEST 2006

Hi all,
I am creating a text w/image content element, which includes several
thumbnails of images. Each of them should be clickable in order to open a
larger picture. This cannot be done by using the click-enlarge function,
as the thumbnails are not just a smaller version of the large images, but
they are just a detail of the whole picture.
So, I must use the comma-separated links list in order to achieve the
result. The problem is that the whole list of links is longer than 256
characters, and it looks like I cannot type more than 256 chars inside the
Links field.
Any way to work around this? Better yet, is there any way to use a
"browse-like" window to select the links targets, just like you can
select i.e. the images in the Images box of the same Text w/Image input
form?
Thanks in advance

Claudio