[TYPO3] EXT Question

rocky rockyo at max-source.com
Sun Sep 24 13:15:50 CEST 2006

Hey List,

I'm using TYPO3 4.0.1. I'm using kickstarter making an extension.

I created 2 tables(table_1 and table_2). After that I extended
tt_content table and select database relation and make it related to
table_1_field1. I select "selectbox,select global" as the relation type.
The problem is that by selecting "insert plugin" I can insert my
frontend plugin but I can not select the tt_content field I enabled by
extending the tt_content. But if I choose "selectbox, select from
current page" I can select the tt_content field I extended. Can any of
you tell me why "selectbox, global" does not work properly please?

Thanks,
Rocky