[TYPO3] up-2-date version of TYPO3 in Plesk PowerVault

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] jhh at digitaldistrict.de
Sun Sep 24 13:15:20 CEST 2006

You can have a tgz and unpack it on your system in the specific folder, that
works straight away. We are currently thinking about how to automate
generating those various packages for the different systems.

If you would like a tgz as a fully working preview, I can send you a link
via mail.

The package currently "depends" on graphicsmagick, it works fully
configured. If you have image magick, you can surly configure that in the
install-tool ;)

JH

news:mailman.12550.1159096356.6429.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...