[TYPO3] typoscript editor

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 10:33:01 CEST 2006

I think it's just a matter of syntax highlighing and some tab expanding rules, …

With the latest version of BBEdit it's a lot easier to make a language
pack. I may be not to hard to do this for Textmate. Those are, IMHO,
the 2 best (graphical) text editor on the OSX environement.

2006/9/23, Andrew Davis <andrew at theandrewunderground.com>:
> havent tried it, but looks useful. i wonder if there is an osx equivalent?
>

> dave ashton wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Anyone used this as an editor and is it any good, etc?
> >
> > http://typo3.area42.de/
> >

> > regards,
> >

> > Dave

Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web
Trésorier du PLUG : Provence Linux User Group
http://www.plugfr.org/