[TYPO3] Wrap content elemts as determined by content writer

Lucas Birk tlist at birkit.com
Sat Sep 23 11:56:02 CEST 2006

Wow!
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you all very much.
I just need to change the field text from "Frame" to something like
"Class" or "Wrap" because the word "Frame" is associated with HTML Frames.
I think that will avoid confusion from the content writers who might
jump to conclusions about what a frame is--as I did!
Lucas.