[TYPO3] Menu of subpages

Makrela Corporation misza at mikado.neostrada.pl
Fri Sep 22 22:44:13 CEST 2006

Hello group!

I have a menu in BE like that:

RooT
-Level1
 - Level1.1
-Level2
 -Level2.1
 -Level2.2
  -Level2.2.1
-Level3
 -Level3.1
 -Level3.2

I want to display on my site in three different places three levels of menu
presented above,
so let's say in the place A I want to have subpages of Level1, in the place
B subpages of
Level2 and in the place C subpages of Level3.

Unfortunately I cant get it working.
Here is the sample of my TS:

temp.menu_1 = HMENU
temp.menu_1.special = directory
temp.menu_1.special.value = 51

temp.menu_1.1 = TMENU
temp.menu_1.1 {
  # Normal state properties
  NO.allWrap = <div class="menu_1">|</div>

  # Enable active state and set properties:
  ACT = 1
  ACT.allWrap = <div class="menu_1">|</div>

}

  # Second level menu-object, textual
temp.menu_1.2 = TMENU
temp.menu_1.2 {

  # Normal state properties
  NO.allWrap = <div class="menu_2">|</div>

  # Enable active state and set properties:
  ACT = 1
  ACT.allWrap = <div class="menu_2">|</div>

  CUR=1
  CUR.allWrap = <div class="menu_2">|</div>

}

The code generates subpages, but if the subpage (Level2.2) has another
subpage (Level2.2.1) it won't be displayed!
If you will try to do it with temp.menu_1.special = list instead of
directory it will display also parent subpage (Level2)
which I don't want to be shown - but in this case clicking on Level2.2 will
display subpage Level2.2.1.

Looking forward to hearing from you
racco