[TYPO3] Custom User Homepages

Tom Henely HenelyT at crown.edu
Fri Sep 22 21:59:48 CEST 2006

Hi,
  I work at a college that is using Typo3 for it's content management
system.  We would like to provide the faculty and staff here
personalized home pages.  I have downloaded and installed gb_customhome
for this purpose, but I have yet to figure out the typoscript required
to integrate it with the custom home page.  We are also using
Templavoila for our templating system.  Has anyone else done this, or
have any suggestions on how to accomplish this?

Tom Henely
Web Developer Integrator
Crown College