[TYPO3] content element wizard in frontend editing mode?

Jens shocktone at gmx.de
Fri Sep 22 20:56:05 CEST 2006

Jens schrieb:
> Hi guys,
>
> does anybody know how to use the Wizard for Content Elements in frontend
> editing mode ?
>
> Thanks alot
> Greetings Jan

Ok I found it myself. You have to klick the button in the admin panel.
This not perfect though cause I want to insert the element at the right
position in the page.

When I want to add a new CE in the page a screen opens where Text is
choosen as the Standard CE. I would like to choose a Flexible here. But
for that I have to choose "Flexible Content Elements" first. How can the
FCE be integrated directly in the dropdown menu ?

Thanks alot