[TYPO3] Does nobody use forms?

Martin Kindler kindlerm at arcor.de
Fri Sep 22 14:50:52 CEST 2006

Francois,

I'll look at it, but in my case I do not need any postprocessing. This
script exists. What I need would be something (an extension?) which works
like the (mail) form wizard: let me define a few fields, some text (possibly
an image), an action (i. e. the URL where the data will be sent to),
possibly the method (GET or POST), and a target. Then a bit of layout stuff,
and off we go. I looked at the (mail) form wizard whether it is possible to
abuse it, but did not find a way to specify an action.

Martin