[TYPO3] Does nobody use forms?

Martin Kindler kindlerm at arcor.de
Fri Sep 22 13:24:16 CEST 2006

Hi group,

a few days ago I asked about the best practice of using forms in Typo3. I
mean forms with real actions (not mailforms).
I didn't get any answer.

Please tell me, what you think the preferred way is! Thank you.

Martin

PS:
to state the problem a bit more detailed:
I want to allow my users whether their mobile phone is able to present my
pages.
Therefore I ask them to enter the phoneno in a little form and send the form
to a little script which performs the test.
You can look at www.cityexperience.net for my current solution. It works (it
is a content element of type text for the description combined with a plain
html element for the form) but I do not think of it as a real solution.