[TYPO3] Protected image

Othmar Voser info at om-v.com
Fri Sep 22 09:01:26 CEST 2006

Hi Rocky
As far as I know, from that moment you see a picture on the screen, the
picture is already downloaded. So there is now way to protect the
picture. Web-Pages are working in this way.
One thing you can do is, that you stamp the picture with some
information. So the "down loader" can not use the picture easily because
it is marked or stamped.
Greetings Othmar